(2019.2.21 @ Research Institute of Electrical Communication, Tohoku University)
- Tetsuo Sawaragi: Data- & Human-Centric Design of Resilient Systems for Establishing Rich Aging Society, Presented at Center for Nation-Wide Cooperative Research on ICT FY 2018 RIEC Annual Meeting on Cooperative Research Projects “Compass for Next-Gen ICT" Program,, Tohoku University, 2019
(2019.5.27-29 @ Universidad de Málaga, Málaga, Spain)
- Takayuki Hirose, Tetsuo Sawaragi: FRAM and Complex Adaptive Systems: New Model to Simulate Complex Dynamics of Socio-Technical Systems, Presented at the 13th International Workshop on the Functional Resonance Analysis Method (FRAM), 2019
(2019.08.28-30 @ Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan)
- Mikako Nishikawa, Yukio Horiguchi, Haruna Kawai: Towards Inquiry-Based Learning for Summary Writing: Using Eye-tracking Data as Evidence, The 58th JACET International Convention, 2019
(2019.09.16-19 @ Park Inn Radisson Meriton Conference and SPA hotel, Tallinn, Estonia)
- Takayuki Hirose, Tetsu Sawaragi: Development of FRAM Model Based on Structure of Complex Adaptive Systems to Visualize Safety of Socio-Technical Systems, Proceedings of the 14th IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IEA Symposium on Analysis, Design, and Evaluation of Human-Machine Systems, Thu-A-1.4, 2019
- Weiya Chen, Tetsuo Sawaragi, Yukio Horiguchi: Measurement of Driver’s Mental Workload in Partial Autonomous Driving, Proceedings of the 14th IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IEA Symposium on Analysis, Design, and Evaluation of Human-Machine Systems, Tue-M-2.3, 2019
(2019.10.16-18 @ University of Languages and International Studies, Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Haruna Kawai, Yukio Horiguchi, Mikako Nishikawa: Eye-Tracking Study on Cognitive Processing of Reading Used for Comprehension and Summarization on TOEFL iBT®, Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference of the Asian Association for Language Assessment, pp. 83-84, 2019.
(2019.12.04-07 @ International Convention Center Jeju, Jeju Island, Korea)
- Jiarui Li, Yukio Horiguchi, Tetsuo Sawaragi: A Wrapper Algorithm for Fuzzy Cluster Membership
Modification Based on Size Constraints, Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems and 2019 International Conference on Biometrics and Kansei Engineering, pp. 122-130, 2019.
(2019.12.07-09 @ Pacifico Yokohama and Yokohama National University)
- Mikako Nishikawa, Yukio Horiguchi: Eye-tracking Study: Investigating Different Types of Reading During Summary Writing, The 7th British Council New Directions in English Language Assessment Conference, 2019