Journal Papers †
- T. Taniguchi and T. Sawaragi: Incremental acquisition of multiple nonlinear forward models based on
differentiation process of schema model, Neural Networks, 21(1), pp.13--27, 2008.
- Hiroaki Nakanishi, Sayaka Kanata, Tetsuo Sawaragi and Yukio Horiguchi: Methods to Estimate Magnetic Delination for an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, 20(4), pp. 541-549, 2008.
- T. Taniguchi, N. Iwahashi, K. Sugiura and T. Sawaragi: Constructive Approach to Role-Reversal Imitation Through Unsegmented Interactions, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, 20(5), 2008.
Conference and Workshop Papers †
The 9th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management (PSAM9) †
(2008.05.18-23 @Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel, Hong Kong, China)
- Yukio Horiguchi, Takanori Suzuki, Hiroaki Nakanishi and Tetsuo Sawaragi: A Study on Communication Modality to Support Mode Awareness: Examining Driver's Awareness of Mode of Driving Support System, Proc. of the 9th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management, CD-ROM, 2008.
The 17th IFAC World Congress on Automatic Control †
(2008.07.06-11 @The Convention and Exhibition Center, Seoul, Korea)
SICE Annual Conference 2008 †
(2008.08.20-22 @The University of Electro-Communications, Chofu, Tokyo, Japan)
- Tetsuo Sawaragi: Design Theory for Dynamical Systems with Semiosis, Proc. of SICE Annual Conference 2008, pp.375-380, 2008.
- Tadahiro Taniguchi, Kazuma Tabuchi and Tetsuo Sawaragi: Role differentiation process by division of reward function in multi-agent reinforcement learning, Proc. of SICE Annual Conference 2008, pp.387-393, 2008.
- Yukio Horiguchi, Yuji Kuroda, Hiroaki Nakanishi and Tetsuo Sawaragi:
Information Scent Analysis of Hierarchical Menu Design for Quantitative Assessment of Communicative Breakdowns, Proc. of SICE Annual Conference 2008, pp.394-398, 2008.
- Sayaka Kanata, Hiroaki Nakanishi, Tetsuo Sawaragi, Tetsuo Yoshimitsu and Ichiro Nakatan: Sensitivity Analysis and Influence Discussion of Estimation Errors in Rotation Parameters in Localization of Rovers on Small Planetary Bodies with Single Source of Radio Waves, Proc. of SICE Annual Conference 2008, pp.1711-1714, 2008.
Eighth International Conference on Intelligent System Design and Applications (ISDA-2008) †
(2008.11.06-08 @Ambassador Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- K. Hamahata, T. Taniguchi, K. Sakakibara, I. Nishikawa, K. Tabuchi and
T. Sawaragi: Effective integration of imitation learning and reinforcement learning by
generating internal reward, Proc. of Eighth International Conference on Intelligent System Design and Applications, in CD-ROM, 2008.