Journal Papers †
- Qiang Wei and Tetsuo Sawaragi and Yajie Tian: A Bounded Multi-Goals Optimization Using an Organizational Decision Model, Advanced Engineering Informatics, 19(1), pp.67-78, 2005.
Conference and Workshop Papers †
The 6th IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation †
(2005.06.27-30 @Helsinki University of Technology, Espoo, Finland)
Tadahiro Taniguchi and Tetsuo Sawaragi: Adaptive Organization of Generalized Behavioral Concepts for Autonomous Robots: Schema-Based Modular Reinforcement Learning, Proceedings of IEEE CIRA, CD-ROM, 2005.
The 11th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI International 2005) †
(2005.07.22-27 @Las Vegas, Nevada, USA)
- Tetsuo Sawaragi, Yukio Horiguchi and Akihiro Hina: Analytical Approach to Correct and Succinct Interface Design for Safety-Monitoring in Cockpit, to be appeared in 11th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 2005.
The 16th IFAC World Congress †
(2005.07.04-08 @Prague, Czech Republic)
- Tetsuo Sawaragi: Dynamical and Complex Behaviors in Human-Machine Co-Adaptive Systems, Proceedings of the 16th IFAC World Congress, CD-ROM, 2005.
SICE Annual Conference 2005 †
(2005.08.08-10 @Okayama University, Okayama, Japan)
- Yuan Liu, Tetsuo Sawaragi and Yajie Tian: Learning Generalized Tacit Knowledge by Explaining Expert's Performance of Load Allocation Process, Proceedings of the SICE Annual Conference 2005, pp.3248-3253, 2005.
- Yajie Tian, Tetsuo Sawaragi, K. Shimohara and J. Ren, Improving the Conflicts on Multiple Goals and Constraints Based TZBM, Proceedings of the SICE Annual Conference 2005, pp.3260-3265, 2005.
The 19th International Workshop on Complex Systems Modeling (CSM) jointly with the 6th International Symposium on Knowledge and Systems Sciences (KSS) †
(2005.08.29-31 @IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria)
- Tetsuo Sawaragi, Yuan Liu, Yajie Tian: Human-Machine Collaborative Knowledge Creation: Capturing Tacit Knowledge by Observing Expert's Demonstration of Load Allocation, Proceedings of CSM/KSS 2005, 2005.
2005 International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2005) †
(2005.10.10-12 @Waikoloa Hilton Village, Hawaii, USA)
- Yukio Horiguchi and Tetsuo Sawaragi: Effects of Probing Behaviors to Adapt Machine Autonomy in Shared Control Systems, Proceedings of 2005 International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp.317-323, 2005.