Journal Papers †
- Takayuki Shiose, Tetsuo Sawaragi, A. Nakajima and H. Ishihara: Design of Interactive Skill-Transfer Agent from a Viewpoint of Ecological Psychology, International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 17(1), pp.71-88, 2004.
Book Chapters †
- Yukio Horiguchi and Tetsuo Sawaragi: Co-Adaptation to Facilitate Naturalisitc Human Involvement in Shared Control System, (Kay Chen Tan, Meng Hiot Lim, Xin Yao and Lipo Wang, Eds.) Recent Advances in Simulated Evolution and Learning, World Scientific, pp.769-788, 2004.
Conference and Workshop Papers †
2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2004) †
(2004.04.26-05.01 @Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA)
- Xin-Zhi Zheng, Kazuo Tsuchiya, Tetsuo Sawaragi, Koichi Osuka, Katsuyoshi, Tsujita, Yukio Horiguchi and Shinya Aoi: Development of Human-Machine Interface in Disaster-Purposed Search Robot Systems That Serve as Surrogates for Human, Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp.225-230, 2004.
2004 IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IEA Sympojium on Analysis, Design and Evaluation of Human-Machine Systems †
(2004.09.07-09 @Georgia Tech's Global Learning Center, Atlanta, USA)
- Tetsuo Sawaragi and Yukio Horiguchi: Semiotic Approach to Collaborative Conversation Modeling for Establishing Sociality between Interface Agent and Human User, Proceedings of 2004 IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IEA Sympojium on Analysis, Design and Evaluation of Human-Machine Systems, CD-ROM, 2004.
The 13th IEEE International Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN 2004) †
(2004.09.20-24 @Kurashiki, Japan)
- Tadahiro Taniguchi, Tetsuo Sawaragi: Design and Performance of Symbols Self-Organized within an Autonomous Agent Interacting with Varied Environments, Proceedings of The 13th IEEE International Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp.89-94, 2004.
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems †
(2004.09.28-10.02 @Sendai International Center, Seidai, Japan)
- Yukio Horiguchi, Tetsuo Sawaragi, and Masayuki Kuwatani: Analysis of Search Activity via Remote Robot Towards Natural and Effective Human-Machine Collaboration Design, Proceedings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp.1077-1082, 2004.
2004 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2004) †
(2004.10.10-13 @The Hague, The Netherlands)
- Yukio Horiguchi, Tetsuo Sawaragi, Yasuhiro Kaneda and Akira Nakajima: Knowledge Management Framework to Share Technical Know-How in Organization, Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol.2, pp.1436-1441, 2004.
- Tadahiro Taniguchi and Tetsuo Sawaragi: Self-Organization of Inner Symbols for Chase: Symbol Organization and Embodiment, Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp.2073-2078, 2004.